Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys of Summer

8" X 10"
Oil on Canvas Panel

Thank you to all of you who were able to make it out to the Lakeridge Winery Festival this past weekend and stopped by to say hello. If you were out on Sunday, you may have seem this painting in progress...

While growing up, a trip to the beach was something I looked forward to all year long. The feel of the sand and salt air on my skin stuck with me for weeks after the trip was over. But as much as I enjoyed my week, I was envious of those who lived there and spent their lives in the water. Those who's tans never faded and feet rarely saw shoes. They could make the girls swoon just by walking by. Not a care in the world except running out of waves. Oh to be one of the Boys of Summer...

To inquire about this original, click HERE.

To see other works, please visit my WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment